What is PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)?
The prices shown are starting prices and exact price will be confirmed in consultation where treatment options, suitability and price will be discussed.
Area of PRP treatments
- Increases collagen production
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firmer, tighter skin
- Improves moisture retention
- Enhances skin tone and texture
- Increases blood supply to the follicle
- Hair thichening
- Triggers and maintains the growth phase
- Controls hair growth cycle
- Decreases hair loss
Frequently Asked Questions
Results can be seen after one treatment, but the exact amount of treatments needed varies from patient to patient. Generally, 2‐3 treatments are advised, but more may be indicated for some individuals.
Most people will require 2-3 treatments in order to see maximum results.
- For a minimum of 8 hours after your treatment do NOT wash your skin.
- For a minimum of 24 hours after your treatment do NOT expose the treated areas to direct high heat.
- For a minimum of 24 hours after your treatment do NOT engage in activities that will get you wet or cause you to sweat.
- Avoid makeup at least for 24 hours
- You may return to your regular skin routine when healed.
Starting on the evening of the treatment, wash your face gently with a worm water, then 24 hours post treatment you can use cleanser.