Mesotherapy in Manchester
Mesotherapy skin rejuvenating s a technique that uses injections of vitamins, enzymes, hormones, and plant extracts to rejuvenate and tighten skin. We use a cocktail of an intensive anti-wrinkle and lifting effect, anti-ageing and hydrating effect or anti-pigmentation. It all depends on your skin condition and the result you would like to achieve. Did you know having a good skin is 90% of feeling beautiful ? if so we claim we are offering the best skin care services in Manchester. Contact Dac clinic for skin advice.
- Hydrates, rejuvenates and tightens the skin
- Regenerates and restructures the skin
- Protects the skin
- Improves radiance and hydration of the skin
- Rebuilds the skin
- Improves acne and scarring
- Gives instant glow
The prices shown are starting prices and exact price will be confirmed in consultation where treatment options, suitability and price will be discussed.
|Treatments||1 Session||6 sessions|
|Lip & chin||£50||£250|
|Finger & toes||£45||£200|
Frequently Asked Questions
there’s no downtime. Your face will look and feel somewhat red. Redness will normally subside within 48 hours.
Like with any other cosmetic injection procedure, very rare side effects might include bruising, reaction to the injected vitamin cocktail , infection, inflammation and swelling.
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Take Arnica to help the bruising and swelling, start at least 2 days prior to injections.