Removal hair laser in DAC (Manchester)
LASER HAIR REMOVAL AFTER CARE
- Avoid intense exercising such as gym and fitness classes for 24-48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid heat treatments such as hot baths, saunas, stream rooms and hot showers for 48 hours.
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated water is not advised.
- Avoid using creams containing bleach or steroids for 24 hours.
- Avoid scented or perfumed products such as soaps, creams or colognes and perfumes for 24 hours.
- Avoid touching, scratching or picking at your skin to avoid further irritation.
- Avoid using an exfoliated or using a peel for 48 hours.
- Avoid shaving for 24h hours after treatment.
- Limit UV exposure
- No self tanning
- Avoid waxing, plucking, threading
- Avoid using depilation cream
- Avoid exposing your skin to harsh weather condition
The prices shown are starting prices and the exact price will be confirmed in consultation that treatment options, suitability and the price will be discussed.
|Treatments||1 Session||6 sessions|
|Lip & chin||£50||£250|
|Finger & toes||£45||£200|
Frequently Asked Questions
Venus Velocity™ laser hair removal treatments permanently reduce hair growth. All the same, no hair removal treatment is capable of halting hair growth entirely. Results depend on how the hair grows. Some small patches of hair regrowth may occur. While any hair that does grow back in the treated area is often sparse, less coarse, and often unnoticeable, a touchup appointment may be needed to maintain results.
It is safe for all skin tones, even tanned skin as well as all hair colours, even grey hairs.