Welcome to Dermal Aesthetics Clinic (DAC) Training Academy
- If you looking for a BOTOX® and Dermal Filler hands-on training courses, welcome to Dermal Aesthetics Clinic (DAC) Training Academy. Our courses are designed for delegates who are seeking a career in the cosmetics industry
- Our training academy offers non-surgical cosmetic injectable training and at the end of your training we provide our delegates with an accredited qualification in aesthetic medicine.
- We are dedicated to teaching and practising to the highest standards in-line with the latest and up-to-date procedures, and in addition, adhering to the standards of practice set out by the UK aesthetics regulatory bodies.
- The DAC Training Academy pride ourselves in offering smaller class sizes, whereby the delegates are able consolidate their learning in our theory-based teaching session
- Furthermore, this environment enables the delegates’ significant hands-on experience to reach a level of proficiency, and the opportunity to learn the latest in injectable techniques, as we provide several models on the training days.
- Candidates are also welcomed to bring their own models if they wish.
Our courses have been designed using a combination of evidence-based learning methods that include theory reading and teaching and doing in the hands-on session. A number of other courses offer e-learning prior to a full day of practical training. However, we value the importance of delivering face to face theory-based training which enables the delegates to consolidate their learning prior to hands on training.
THE AESTHETIC CONSULTATION
An important and significant part of practice involves a consultation with the client and is underestimated and hence not often factored into a course. At Dermal Aesthetics Clinic we believe that it is the key step in aesthetic and we teach delegates the importance of asking the client their health and medical history using a questionnaire for documentation. We also teach facial mapping, individual, tailored and combination treatment plans with a view to improving cosmetic results. Therefore, this initial approach is designed to improve interpersonal communication skills and building a foundation for a successful and thriving practice.